Book well in advance and save money
Economy tickets are a cheap option for those who like to plan their trip well in advance.
- Must be booked online at least 14 days before departure
- Only applies to the booked departure
- Limited number of tickets per departure
- Cannot be rebooked
- Price is valid for up to 9 persons in a car
- Check in at the port at least 15 minutes before departure
- Check-in at the port is possible from 45 minutes prior to the booked departure. If you arrive early, you can wait for your booked departure or buy a new ticket for an earlier departure
- Check-in at the port ends 15 minutes prior to the booked departure. If you arrive any later, your ticket will not be valid and you will need to purchase a new one
- Rebooking is not possible
- Cancellation with refund is only possible if your booking includes the Ticket Refund Service
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length. A length surcharge is levied for cars longer than 6 m. This is automatically calculated when you make your booking and is charged at 25 € per 2 m.
There is always something good to eat on the Puttgarden-Rødby crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte dishes
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee offers coffee and snacks
Book the Scandlines Kitchen breakfast buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member