Save money when you go on a short holiday or weekend break
Mini-Break tickets are for people who want the freedom to cross on the ferry all day and save money at the same time.
- A loyalty ticket for SMILE members
- Reserved space on the booked departure
- Valid for all available departures on the day
- Outbound and return journey included in the price
- Price is valid for up to 9 persons in a car
- Choose day of departure
- Choose the day of your return journey. The day of return must be 2–4 days after departure and on a Saturday or a Sunday.
- Choose the Mini-Break ticket
- Low season from 190 €
- High season from 240 €
Buy online or using Scandlines’ app up to 2 hours before departure.
All prices are in EUR.
- Check-in at the port up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Rebooking is possible for a fee of 30 € plus any applicable price difference
- You can rebook directly at the port or by calling the Scandlines Service Centre on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- Cancellation with refund is only possible if your booking includes the Ticket Refund Service
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length. A length surcharge is levied for cars longer than 6 m. This is automatically calculated when you make your booking and is charged at 25 € per 2 m.
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member