- Prebooking possible until 1 hour prior to departure.
- Ticket purchase in the port until 15 minutes before departure.
- If the ticket is prebooked in the Service Center or bought in the manual lane at the check-in in the harbor a Handling Fee of EUR 9.00 will be applied.
- Valid for the booked departure and for all other departures with free space on the same day.
- The ticket will be accepted for the booked departure and all departures of the booked calendar day as long as free capacity is available. By arrival in the harbor on an earlier day than the booked traveling day, the ticket can be rebooked paying an admin fee of EUR 20.00. In case of a rebooking to a more expensive departure or ticket type the price difference is paid together with the rebooking.
- A rebooking is only possible through the Scandlines Service Centre until to 1 hour before the booked departure.
- In case of a difference in the ticket price to a higher tariff or to a more expensive departure, this price difference is to be paid immediately.
- With every rebooking, the Scandlines Service Centre charges an administration fee of EUR 20.00 per ferry ticket.
- Cancellation and refund is only possible with the Refund Service.
- The Refund Service is bookable for additionally EUR 13.00 when booking the ticket online.
- After purchasing your ticket, you generally have a 24-hour right of cancellation.*
- The Refund Service is bookable for additionally EUR 13.00 in order for you to be able to cancel unused or partially used tickets or purchased extras (in case these are included in the booking confirmation with a separate price) and to get the price refunded. In case the ticket includes the ferry crossing Helsingør-Helsingborg or the Öresundbridge a partially used ticket will not be refunded.
- The Refund Service enables you to get a refund in case of a cancellation of this booking. Charges such as the handling fee, Refund-Service, etc. will not be refunded. Valid for up to 3 months after your first booked departure.
For motorcycles only Economy EXTRA cancellation conditions are available.
Gangway and bikes
Customers with bicycle tickets and persons with gangway tickets can cancel their booking partly or in full and receive a full refund of the ferry ticket until 3 months after the booked outbound date of departure. No refund in a case of later cancellation. The customer pays an administration fee for the cancellation of 20,- EUR per ferry ticket to be deducted from the amount to be refunded. Customers who want to cancel such a ticket should contact a Scandlines Service Centre. In the case of cancellations sent by post, the authoritative date will be the one franked on the envelopes.
The self-service check-in at the ports can only be used if your vehicle is maximum 6m in length.
* Every ticket purchase is generally followed by a 24-hour right of cancellation (does not apply 24 hours before departure). In this period you can cancel free of charge and will be refunded the entire purchase amount. The payment will be refunded to the bank account or card used by you to make the payment.
If you want to cancel your ticket in full you can either do this via the “My Booking” function on Scandlines` website or you can contact our Service Centre in writing. In the latter case we request that you send your ticket to the Scandlines Service Centre. If you want only to partly cancel your ticket please contact the Scandlines Service Centre. In the case of cancellations sent by post, the authoritative date will be the one franked on the envelope.