How to book and who to contact
- In general in writing per E-Mail to email@example.com
- Please include the following specific information:
- Date for trip
- Departure time
- Which route and travel direction
- Length of the bus incl. possible trailer
- Number of persons
- Any customer ID
- Please also confirm the final passenger numbers at least one week before departure to the Service Centre by e-mail.
- Please notice that in case the total vehicle is longer or if the bus arrives with more passengers than booked, Scandlines might not guarantee the bus space on the booked departure.
- With a customer ID and a contract, according to the contract conditions
- Without a customer ID and a contract, payment via credit card, by phone
At the Check-in in the port the bus driver must hand over a completed bus voucher for the specific crossing. The bus voucher holds information (no. of persons in the bus, total vehicle length, departure port etc.) regarding the booked crossing and will be used for the invoicing of the trip.
Bus customers with a valid customer ID can fill in the bus voucher and print it out for the trip.
If you do not have a customer ID at Scandlines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the check in times here
You can find our Rebooking and Cancellation conditions here
We have assembled all information here.
Free meals for bus drivers and guides at the Rostock-Gedser and Puttgarden-Rødby crossings
with 15-25 paying guests: 1 x free meal for one driver or guide
with 26-35 paying guests: 2 x free meal for one drivers or guides
with 36+ paying guests: 3 x free meal for one drivers or guides
- 4 days before the booked departure.
- Cancellation in writing is free of charge until 4 days before the booked departure. After that the booked number will be invoiced to full price.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please feel free to contact us
Booking and Information:
Phone: +49 (0) 381 - 77 88 77 66