For those who want to bring a bike on board
Bicycle tickets are an add-on ticket to pedestrian tickets. Buy them at the port.
- Bicycle tickets are an add-on to pedestrian tickets
- Valid for outbound and inbound travel on the same calendar day
- Buy when checking in at the port in the staffed lane on the right
- Check in at the port at least 15 minutes before departure
- Low season from 1,50 €
- High season from 3 €
Low season price applies for the periods 09.12.2020 to 19.05.2021 and 01.09.2021 to 24.04.2022
Highseason price applies for the period 20.05.2021 to 31.08.2021
All prices are in EUR.
- Check-in at the port up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Rebooking is not possible
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
There’s always something good to eat on the Puttgarden-Rødby crossing.
- A breakfast buffet and à la carte dishes are available at Scandlines Kitchen
- Scandlines FoodXpress serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee offers coffee and snacks
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member