Board the ferry on foot
Ticket for those who are on foot.
- Valid for outbound and inbound travel on the same calendar day
- Buy at the harbour
- Check in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure
- Low season adult from 10 €
- Low season children 5–13 years (accompanied by an adult) from 5 €
- High season adult from 20 €
- High season children 5–13 years (accompanied by an adult) from 10 €
Low season price applies for the periods 01.01.2023 to 17.05.2023 and 04.09-30.12.2023 to 31.12.2023
High season price applies for the period 18.05.2023 to 03.09.2023
All prices are in EUR.
Buy a ticket from the machine in the terminal building up to 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Book pedestrian tickets for a minimum of 14 people by calling customer services no later than 2 hours before scheduled departure.
See telephone number for customer services.
Tip: When you book pedestrian tickets for groups, you can also pre-order food and reserve a table in Scandlines Kitchen.
- Check-in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure in the terminal building by scanning your ticket at the entrance to the footbridge.
- To board the ferry, take the stairs to the footbridge, and board directly from there.
- Cancellation is not possible.
- Rebook by calling customer services.
There is always something good to eat on the Puttgarden-Rødby crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte dishes
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee offers coffee and snacks
Book the Scandlines Kitchen breakfast buffet online with your ferry ticket.