Extra security and flexibility
With our Refund Service, you can quickly and easily cancel your ferry ticket and get the ticket price refunded if your travel plans should unexpectedly change.
- Cancel your ticket and get the price refunded
- Add-on to your ticket
- Buy online, using Scandlines’ app or via customer service in connection with your ticket purchase
- Refund service costs 11 €
Refund Service is valid up to 3 months after the originally booked departure date. After this, it is no longer possible to receive a refund.
- Cancel unused tickets via “My booking” on Scandlines’ website.
- Cancel a partially used return ticket by contacting Scandlines’ customer service in writing at email@example.com and requesting a refund. Please state your reservation number and any unused vouchers.
- You will receive the refunded amount, which will be refunded to the payment card or account used to make the original payment. It is not possible to receive a cash refund for tickets at the check-in or at customer service.
- If the ticket was bought using SMILE points, or partly with cash and partly with SMILE points, cancellation and refund will be made in accordance with the membership terms for SMILE.
- Unused or partially used tickets, as well as pre-ordered meals on board, can be cancelled and refunded. If an unused ticket is cancelled, the full price of the ticket will be refunded.
- If you wish to cancel a partially used ticket, any residual value of the original ticket price will be refunded. However, it is not possible to get a refund of the residual value of a partially used 1-day ticket or return ticket. Surcharges/fees are non-refundable.
- If you cancel tickets without Refund Service, it is not possible to get a refund for unused tickets