For those who want to bring a bike on board
Bring your bicycle on board the ferry with a bicycle add-on.
- The bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket
- Valid for outbound and inbound travel on the same calendar day
- Buy at the harbour
- Check in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure
- Low season from 1,50 €
- High season from 3 €
Low season price applies for the periods 01.01.2023 to 17.05.2023 and 01.09.2023 to 31.12.2023
High season price applies for the period 18.05.2023 to 31.08.2023
All prices are in EUR.
Buy a bicycle add-on up to 15 minutes before the scheduled departure in the Yellow Lane, where a member of staff will be waiting.
Remember that the bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket, which is also purchased in the Yellow Lane at the harbour.
Book bicycle tickets for a minimum of 14 people by calling customer services no later than 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
See telephone number for customer services.
Remember that the bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket which can also be booked via customer services.
Tip: When you book pedestrian tickets for groups, you can also pre-order food and reserve a table in Scandlines Kitchen.
- Check-in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure in the Yellow lane, where a member of staff will be waiting.
- You board the ferry along the same route as the cars by following the staff's instructions.
- Cancellation is not possible.
- Rebook by calling customer services.
There is always something good to eat on the Puttgarden-Rødby crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte dishes
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee offers coffee and snacks
Book the Scandlines Kitchen breakfast buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member