For those who want to bring a bike on board
Bring your bicycle on board the ferry with a bicycle add-on.
- The bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket
- Valid for outbound and inbound travel on the same calendar day
- Buy at the harbour
- Check in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure
- Low season from 1,50 €
- High season from 3 €
Low season price applies for the periods 01.01.2023 to 17.05.2023 and 04.09-30.12.2023 to 31.12.2023
High season price applies for the period 18.05.2023 to 03.09.2023
All prices are in EUR.
Buy a bicycle add-on up to 15 minutes before the scheduled departure in the Yellow Lane, where a member of staff will be waiting.
Remember that the bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket, which is also purchased in the Yellow Lane at the harbour.
Book bicycle add-ons for a minimum of 14 people by calling customer services no later than 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
See telephone number for customer services.
Remember that the bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket which can also be booked via customer services.
Tip: When you book pedestrian tickets for groups, you can also pre-order food and reserve a table in Scandlines Kitchen.
- Check-in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure in the Yellow lane, where a member of staff will be waiting.
- You board the ferry along the same route as the cars by following the staff's instructions.
- Cancellation is not possible.
- Rebook by calling customer services.
There is always something good to eat on the Puttgarden-Rødby crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte dishes
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee offers coffee and snacks
Book the Scandlines Kitchen breakfast buffet online with your ferry ticket.