Flexible travel there and back
- Open return journey
- Reserved space on the booked departure
- Valid for all available departures on the day
- Price is valid for up to 9 persons in a car
- Tickets with the outbound journey based on a fixed departure in the period 02.01. – 03.09.2023 have a flexible return journey on any ferry with available capacity up to and including 30.09.2023. Tickets with the outbound journey based on a fixed departure in the period 04.09. – 01.12.2023 have a flexible return journey on any ferry with available capacity up to and including 22.12.2023.
- Online price low season from 163 €
- Online price mid season from 177 €
- Online price high season from 207 €
The online price applies to purchases via the website, in the app or via customer services.
- Harbour price low season from 175 €
- Harbour price mid season from 187 €
- Harbour price high season from 217 €
The harbour price applies to purchases at the harbour.See price calendar.
Buy until 2 hours before departure on scandlines.com, in Scandlines' app or via customer service.
Buy until 15 minutes before departure in the harbour from an employee in the Yellow lane or at the machine in the Blue lane.
Please note that tickets purchased in the Yellow lane at the harbour or via customer services incur a handling fee from 15 €.
All prices are in EUR.
To partially cover increased fuel costs, we have had to introduce a fuel surcharge of 1,50 € per crossing on tickets for cars and camping vehicles.
As the fuel surcharge is added per crossing, return tickets will be charged twice - once for the outward journey and once for the return journey.
The fuel surcharge is added to tickets departing from 2 January 2023.
Read more about the fuel surcharge.
- Check-in at the harbour up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Cancellation with refund is only possible if your booking includes the Ticket Refund Service
- You can rebook directly at the harbour or by calling customer services on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- If the departure is more expensive, the difference will be charged with the rebooking or upon check-in at the harbour
- Only unused tickets can be refunded
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length. A length surcharge is levied for cars longer than 6 m. This is automatically calculated when you make your booking and is charged from 30 € per 2 m.
There is always something good to eat on the Puttgarden-Rødby crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte dishes
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee offers coffee and snacks
Book the Scandlines Kitchen breakfast buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member