Flexible travel there and back
- Open return journey
- Reserved space on the booked departure
- Valid for all available departures on the day
- Free cancellation and refund
- Price is valid for up to 9 persons in a car
- Tickets with the outbound journey based on a fixed departure in the period 12.04.2021 – 21.12.2021 have a flexible return journey on any ferry with available capacity up to and including 22.12.2021.
- Low season from 160 €
- High season from 200 €
Buy online, using Scandlines’ app or via customer services up to 2 hours before departure, or buy in a staffed lane at the port up to 15 minutes before departure.
There is a handling fee of 12 € for tickets purchased at the port and via customer service.
All prices are in EUR.
- Check-in at the port up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Can be refunded for free up to 3 months after the originally booked outward journey date
- You can rebook directly at the port or by calling the Scandlines Service Centre on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- If the departure is more expensive, the difference will be charged with the rebooking or upon check-in at the port
- Only unused tickets can be refunded
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length. A length surcharge is levied for cars longer than 6 m. This is automatically calculated when you make your booking and is charged at 25 € per 2 m.
There is always something good to eat on the Puttgarden-Rødby crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte dishes
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee offers coffee and snacks
Book the Scandlines Kitchen breakfast buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member