Flexible travel there and back
- Open return journey
- Reserved space on the booked departure
- Valid for all available departures on the day
- Free cancellation and refund
- Price is valid for up to 9 persons in a car
- Tickets with the outbound journey based on a fixed departure in the period 25.04.2022 – 21.12.2022 have a flexible return journey on any ferry with available capacity up to and including 22.12.2022.
- Online price low season from 156 €
- Online price high season from 196 €
The online price applies to purchases via the website, in the app or via customer services.
- Harbour price low season from 164 €
- Harbour price high season from 206 €
The harbour price applies to purchases at the harbour.See price calendar.
Buy on scandlines.com, in the Scandlines' app or via customer services 2 hours before departure or at the harbour in the Yellow or Blue lane until 15 minutes before departure.
Tickets purchased in the Yellow lane at the harbour or via customer services incur a handling fee from 13 €.
All prices are in EUR.
- Check-in at the harbour up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Can be refunded for free up to 3 months after the originally booked outward journey date
- You can rebook directly at the harbour or by calling the Scandlines Service Centre on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- If the departure is more expensive, the difference will be charged with the rebooking or upon check-in at the harbour
- Only unused tickets can be refunded
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length. A length surcharge is levied for cars longer than 6 m. This is automatically calculated when you make your booking and is charged from 25 € per 2 m.
There is always something good to eat on the Puttgarden-Rødby crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte dishes
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee offers coffee and snacks
Book the Scandlines Kitchen breakfast buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member