1-day ticket for those who travel on two wheels
Ticket for those who ride a motorcycle or moped and need to depart and return home on the same day.
- Valid for all available departures on the day
- Valid for outbound and inbound travel on the same calendar day
- Valid for motorcycle/moped incl. 3 people (max. length 2.5 m)
- Rebooking possible for a fee
- Check in at the port at least 15 minutes before departure
- Low season from 40 €
- High season from 50 €
Buy online, using Scandlines’ app or via customer services up to 2 hours before departure, or buy in a staffed lane at the port up to 15 minutes before departure.
There is a handling fee of 12 € for tickets purchased at the port and via customer services.
All prices are in EUR.
- Check-in at the port up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Rebooking is possible for a fee of 30 € plus any applicable price difference
- You can rebook directly at the port or by calling the Scandlines Service Centre on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- Cancellation with refund is only possible if your booking includes the Ticket Refund Service
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
There is always something good to eat on the Puttgarden-Rødby crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte dishes
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee offers coffee and snacks
Book the Scandlines Kitchen breakfast buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member