1-day return ticket
1-day tickets are for those who are departing and returning home the same day.
- Reserved space on the booked departure
- Valid for all available departures on the day
- Rebooking possible for a fee
- Price is valid for up to 9 persons in a car
- Check in at the port at least 15 minutes before departure
- Low season from 110 €
- High season from 90 €. You pay 135 € and get a voucher worth 45 € when you check in at Gedser on the same day as departing from Rostock
On your return you will receive a cashback voucher at check-in during the high season, which you can use immediately on board or exchange for cash.
Book online, via Scandlines app or at the customer services up to 2 hours before departure. At the port, the day ticket is only available at the manually operated check-in and can be purchased there up to 15 minutes before departure.
There is a handling fee from 12 € for tickets purchased at the port and via customer services.
Tickets can be used daily from 6 am. Return trip no earlier than 4 hours after arrival of the outward journey for motor vehicles. Does not apply for pedestrian passengers.
All prices are in EUR.See price calendar
- Low season from 110 €
- Check-in at the port up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Only valid for the day of issue and for the same vehicle on the outbound and return journey
- Tickets can be used daily from 6 am
- Return trip no earlier than 4 hours after arrival of the outward journey for motor vehicles. Does not apply for pedestrian passengers
- For tax reasons, the 1-Day ticket cannot be used by business customers whose main purpose of travel is the transport of goods or persons
- The 1-Day tariff is only valid, when out- and homebound trip are done with the same vehicle (same category and registration)
- During high season you will receive a cashback voucher on your return journey when checking in that can then be used on board or exchanged into cash. If you use the voucher for payment at one of our cashier on board and the billing amount is less than the value of the voucher, the difference will be paid out in cash (in EUR)
- Rebooking is possible for a fee of 30 € plus any applicable price difference
- You can rebook directly at the port or by calling the Scandlines Service Centre on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- Cancellation with refund is only possible if your booking includes the Ticket Refund Service
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length.
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member