For those who want to bring a bike on board
Buy a bicycle add-on and bring your bicycle on the ferry.
- The bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket
- Valid for outbound and inbound travel on the same calendar day
- Buy at the harbour
- Check in at Gedser harbour a minimum of 15 minutes before departure
- Check in at Rostock harbour a minimum of 30 minutes before departure
- Low season from 1,50 €
- High season from 3 €
Low season price applies for the periods 01.01.2023 to 17.05.2023 and 04.09.2023 to 31.12.2023
High season price applies for the period 18.05.2023 to 03.09.2023
All prices are in EUR.
- Buy a bicycle add-on up to 30 minutes before the scheduled departure at Scandlines' counter in the Fährcenter building at the harbour.
- Buy a bicycle add-on from the machine in the terminal building up to 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Remember that the bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket, which is also purchased at the harbour.
Book bicycle add-ons for a minimum of 14 people by calling customer services no later than 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
See telephone number for customer services.
Remember that the bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket which can also be booked via customer services.
Tip: When you book pedestrian tickets for groups, you can also pre-order food and reserve a table in Scandlines Kitchen Buffet.
- Check-in at the habour at least 30 minutes before departure.
- You board the ferry along the same route as the cars by following the staff's instructions.
- Check-in at least 15 minutes before departure in the terminal building.
- Then follow the blue line from the terminal building to the cycle area to board the ferry.
- Cancellation is not possible.
- Rebook by calling customer services.
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.