For those who want to bring a bike on board
Buy a bicycle add-on and bring your bicycle on the ferry.
- The bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket
- Valid for outbound and inbound travel on the same calendar day
- Buy at the harbour
- Check in at Gedser harbour a minimum of 15 minutes before departure
- Check in at Rostock harbour a minimum of 30 minutes before departure
- Low season from 1,50 €
- High season from 3 €
Low season price applies for the periods 01.01.2023 to 17.05.2023 and 01.09.2023 to 31.12.2023
High season price applies for the period 18.05.2023 to 31.08.2023
All prices are in EUR.
- Buy a bicycle add-on up to 30 minutes before the scheduled departure at Scandlines' counter in the Fährcenter building at the habour.
- Buy a bicycle add-on from the machine in the terminal building up to 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Remember that the bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket, which is also purchased at the harbour.
Book bicycle tickets for a minimum of 14 people by calling customer services no later than 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
See telephone number for customer services.
Remember that the bicycle add-on is an additional purchase to the pedestrian ticket which can also be booked via customer services.
Tip: When you book pedestrian tickets for groups, you can also pre-order food and reserve a table in Scandlines Kitchen Buffet.
- Check-in at the habour at least 30 minutes before departure.
- You board the ferry along the same route as the cars by following the staff's instructions.
- Check-in at least 15 minutes before departure in the terminal building.
- Then follow the blue line from the terminal building to the cycle area to board the ferry.
- Cancellation is not possible.
- Rebook by calling customer services.
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member