Flexible travel there and back
- Open return journey
- Valid for all available departures on the day
- Price is valid for up to 9 persons in a car
- Tickets with the outbound journey based on a fixed departure in the period 02.01. – 03.09.2023 have a flexible return journey on any ferry with available capacity up to and including 30.09.2023. Tickets with the outbound journey based on a fixed departure in the period 04.09. – 01.12.2023 have a flexible return journey on any ferry with available capacity up to and including 22.12.2023.
The online price applies to purchases via the website, in the app or via customer services.
- Online price low season from 222 €
- Online price mid season from 242 €
- Online price high season from 276 €
Buy until 2 hours before departure on scandlines.com, in Scandlines' app or via customer services.
Please note that tickets purchased in the Yellow lane via customer services incur a handling fee from 15 €.
All prices are in EUR.
The harbour price applies to purchases at the harbour.
- Harbour price low season from 236 €
- Harbour price mid season from 250 €
- Harbour price high season from 294 €
Buy until 15 minutes before departure in the harbour from an employee in the Yellow lane or at the machine in the Blue lane.
Please note that tickets purchased in the Yellow lane at the harbour incur a handling fee from 15 €.
All prices are in EUR.
To partially cover increased fuel costs, we have had to introduce a fuel surcharge of 4 € per crossing on tickets for cars and camping vehicles.
As the fuel surcharge is added per crossing, return tickets will be charged twice - once for the outward journey and once for the return journey.
The fuel surcharge is added to tickets departing from 2 January 2023.
Read more about the fuel surcharge.
- Check-in at the harbour up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Cancellation with refund is only possible if your booking includes the Ticket Refund Service
- You can rebook directly at the harbour or by calling customer services on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- If the departure is more expensive, the difference will be charged with the rebooking or upon check-in at the harbour
- Only unused tickets can be refunded, even if Ticket Refund Service has been purchased
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length. A length surcharge is levied for cars longer than 6 m. This is automatically calculated when you make your booking and is charged from 30 € per 2 m.
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.