The most flexible ticket
The Flex ticket is a good ticket for those who want full flexibility on their trip.
- Valid for the booked day + 3 months into the future
- Reserved space on all departures from date of purchase up to 3 months after booked departure
- Free coffee, tea or spring water for everyone in the car
- Get on the ferry as soon as possible
- Can be rebooked and refunded free of charge up to 3 months after the originally booked departure date
- Price is valid for up to 9 persons in a car
- Low season from 147 €
- High season from 174 €
Buy online, using Scandlines’ app or via customer services up to 2 hours before departure, or buy in a staffed lane at the port or with a bizz from Brobizz up to 15 minutes before departure.
There is a handling fee from 12 € for tickets purchased at the port and via customer services.
All prices are in EUR.
- Check-in at the port up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Free rebooking and refunds for up to 3 months after the booked departure
- You can rebook directly at the port or by calling the Scandlines Service Centre on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- If the departure is more expensive, the difference will be charged with the rebooking or upon check-in at the port
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length. A length surcharge is levied for cars longer than 6 m. This is automatically calculated when you make your booking and is charged at 25 € per 2 m.
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member