The most flexible ticket
The Flex ticket is a good ticket for those who want full flexibility on their trip.
- Valid for the booked day + 3 months into the future
- Reserved space on all departures from date of purchase up to 3 months after booked departure
- Free coffee, tea or spring water for everyone in the car
- Get on the ferry as soon as possible
- Can be rebooked and refunded free of charge up to 3 months after the originally booked departure date
- Price is valid for up to 9 persons in a car
- Online price low season from 150 €
- Online price mid season from 161 €
- Online price high season from 187 €
The online price applies to purchases via the website, in the app or via customer services.
- Harbour price low season from 158 €
- Harbour price mid season from 169 €
- Harbour price high season from 197 €
The harbour price applies to purchases at the harbour.See price calendar.
Buy until 2 hours before departure on scandlines.com, in Scandlines' app or via customer service.
Buy until 15 minutes before departure in the harbour from an employee in the Yellow lane, at the machine in the Blue lane or with a bizz from EasyGo/Brobizz.
Please note that tickets purchased in the Yellow lane at the harbour or via customer services incur a handling fee from 15 €.
All prices are in EUR.
To partially cover increased fuel costs, we have had to introduce a fuel surcharge of 4 € per crossing on tickets for cars and camping vehicles.
As the fuel surcharge is added per crossing, return tickets will be charged twice - once for the outward journey and once for the return journey.
The fuel surcharge is added to tickets departing from 2 January 2023.
Read more about the fuel surcharge.
- Check-in at the harbour up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Free rebooking and refunds for up to 3 months after the booked departure
- You can rebook directly at the harbour or by calling customer services on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- If the departure is more expensive, the difference will be charged with the rebooking or upon check-in at the harbour
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length. A length surcharge is levied for cars longer than 6 m. This is automatically calculated when you make your booking and is charged from 30 € per 2 m.
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member