The most flexible ticket
The Flex ticket is a good ticket for those who want full flexibility on their trip.
- Valid for the booked day + 3 months into the future
- Reserved space on all departures from date of purchase up to 3 months after booked departure
- Get on the ferry as soon as possible
- Can be rebooked and refunded free of charge up to 3 months after the originally booked departure date
- Price is valid for up to 9 persons in a car
*Valid for one purchase on all departures from 21.11.2023 to 03.03.2024 on Gedser-Rostock.
The online price applies to purchases via the website, in the app or via customer services.
- Online price low season from 150 €
- Online price mid season from 161 €
- Online price high season from 187 €
Buy until 2 hours before departure on scandlines.com, in Scandlines' app or via customer services.
Please note that tickets purchased via customer services incur a handling fee from 15 €.
All prices are in EUR.
The harbour price applies to purchases at the harbour.
- Harbour price low season from 158 €
- Harbour price mid season from 169 €
- Harbour price high season from 197 €
Buy until 15 minutes before departure in the harbour from an employee in the Yellow lane, at the machine in the Blue lane or with a bizz from EasyGo/Brobizz.
Please note that tickets purchased in the Yellow lane at the harbour incur a handling fee from 15 €.
All prices are in EUR.
To partially cover increased fuel costs, we have had to introduce a fuel surcharge of 4 € per crossing on tickets for cars and camping vehicles.
As the fuel surcharge is added per crossing, return tickets will be charged twice - once for the outward journey and once for the return journey.
The fuel surcharge is added to tickets departing from 2 January 2023.
Read more about the fuel surcharge.
- Check-in at the harbour up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Free rebooking and refunds for up to 3 months after the booked departure
- You can rebook directly at the harbour or by calling customer services on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- If the departure is more expensive, the difference will be charged with the rebooking or upon check-in at the harbour
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length. A length surcharge is levied for cars longer than 6 m. This is automatically calculated when you make your booking and is charged from 30 € per 2 m.
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.