For two-wheeled travel
Ticket for those who travel on a motorcycle or moped.
- Valid for all available departures on the day
- Valid for a motorcycle/moped incl. 3 people (max. length 2.5 m)
- Buy online up to 2 hours before departure
- Check in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure
- Online price low season from 54 €
- Online price high season from 67 €
The online price applies to purchases via the website, in the app or via customer services.
- Harbour price low season from 57 €
- Harbour price high season from 72 €
The harbour price applies to purchases at the harbour.See price calendar.
Buy until 2 hours before departure on scandlines.com, in Scandlines' app or via customer service.
Buy until 15 minutes before departure in the harbour from an employee in the Yellow lane.
Please note that tickets purchased in the Yellow lane at the harbour or via customer services incur a handling fee from 15 €.
All prices are in EUR.
- Check-in at the harbour up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Rebooking is possible for a fee from 30 € plus any applicable price difference
- You can rebook directly at the harbour or by calling customer services on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- Cancellation with refund is only possible if your booking includes the Ticket Refund Service.
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member