Board the ferry on foot
Ticket for those who are on foot.
- Valid for outbound and inbound travel on the same calendar day
- Buy at the harbour
- Check in at the harbour at least 30 minutes before departure in Rostock
- Check in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure in Gedser
- Price first low season: Adult from 13 €
- Price first low season: Child aged 5–13 (accompanied by an adult) from 7 €
- Price high season: Adult from 28 €
- Price high season: Child aged 5–13 (accompanied by an adult) from 14 €
- Price second low season: Adult from 14 €
- Price second low season: Child aged 5-13 (accompanied by an adult) from 7 €
Price first low season applies from: 01.01.2023 to 17.05.2023
Price high season applies from: 18.05.2023 to 03.09.2023
Price second low season applies from: 04.09.2023 to 30.12.2023
All prices are in EUR.
In Rostock: Buy a ticket in the machine in the Fährcenter building up to 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
In Gedser: Buy a ticket from the machine in the terminal building up to 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Book pedestrian tickets for a minimum of 14 people by calling customer services no later than 2 hours before scheduled departure.
See telephone number for customer services.
Tip: When you book tickets for groups, you can also pre-order food and reserve a table in Scandlines Kitchen Buffet.
- Check-in at the harbour at least 30 minutes before departure in the Fährcenter building.
- To board the ferry, take the bus to the footbridge from the bus stop in front of the Fährcenter building. Board directly from the footbridge.
- Check-in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure in the terminal building by scanning your ticket at the entrance to the footbridge.
- To board the ferry, take the stairs to the footbridge and board directly from there.
- Cancellation is not possible.
- Rebook by calling customer services.
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member