Board the ferry on foot
Ticket for those who are on foot.
- Valid for outbound and inbound travel on the same calendar day
- Buy at the harbour
- Check in at the harbour at least 30 minutes before departure in Rostock
- Check in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure in Gedser
- Price low season: Adult from 14 €
- Price low season: Child aged 5-13 (accompanied by an adult) from 7 €
- Price high season: Adult from 28 €
- Price high season: Child aged 5–13 (accompanied by an adult) from 14 €
Price low season applies from: 04.09.2023 to 30.12.2023
Price high season applies from: 18.05.2023 to 03.09.2023
All prices are in EUR.
In Rostock: Buy a ticket in the machine in the Fährcenter building up to 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
In Gedser: Buy a ticket from the machine in the terminal building up to 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Book pedestrian tickets for a minimum of 14 people by calling customer services no later than 2 hours before scheduled departure.
See telephone number for customer services.
Tip: When you book tickets for groups, you can also pre-order food and reserve a table in Scandlines Kitchen Buffet.
- Check-in at the harbour at least 30 minutes before departure in the Fährcenter building.
- To board the ferry, take the bus to the footbridge from the bus stop in front of the Fährcenter building. Board directly from the footbridge.
- Check-in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure in the terminal building by scanning your ticket at the entrance to the footbridge.
- To board the ferry, take the stairs to the footbridge and board directly from there.
- Cancellation is not possible.
- Rebook by calling customer services.
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.