Board the ferry on foot
Ticket for those who are on foot.
- Valid for outbound and inbound travel on the same calendar day
- Buy from the vending machine at the port
- Check in at the port at least 30 minutes before departure in Rostock
- Low season adult from 13 €
- Low season children 5–13 years (accompanied by an adult) from 6,50 €
- High season adult from 26 €
- High season children 5–13 years (accompanied by an adult) from 13 €
Low season price applies for the periods 09.12.2020 to 19.05.2021 and 01.09.2021 to 24.04.2022.
High season price applies for the period 20.05.2021 to 31.08.2021.
All prices are in EUR.
- Check in at the port a minimum of 30 minutes before departure
- It is not possible to cancel or receive a refund for pedestrian tickets
There is always something good to eat on the Rostock-Gedser crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and evening buffets
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee serves coffee
Book the Scandlines Kitchen Buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member