Standard ticket at a good price
Standard tickets are for those who want flexibility on the day of travel.
- Reserved space on the booked departure
- Valid for all available departures on the booked day
- Can be rebooked for a fee
- Check in at the port at least 15 minutes before departure
- Low season from 80 €
- High season from 100 €
Buy online, using Scandlines’ app or via customer services up to 2 hours before departure, or buy in a staffed lane at the port or with a bizz from Brobizz up to 15 minutes before departure.
There is a handling fee of 12 € for tickets purchased at the port and via customer service.
All prices are in EUR.
- Check-in at the port up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Rebooking is possible for a fee of 30 € plus any applicable price difference
- You can rebook directly at the port or by calling the Scandlines Service Centre on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- Cancellation with refund is only possible if your booking includes the Ticket Refund Service
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length. A length surcharge is levied for cars longer than 6 m. This is automatically calculated when you make your booking and is charged at 25 € per 2 m.
There’s always something good to eat on the Puttgarden-Rødby crossing.
- A breakfast buffet and à la carte dishes are available at Scandlines Kitchen
- Scandlines FoodXpress serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee offers coffee and snacks
Book the Scandlines Kitchen breakfast buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member