Standard ticket at a good price
Standard tickets are for those who want flexibility on the day of travel.
- Reserved space on the booked departure
- Valid for all available departures on the booked day
- Can be rebooked for a fee
- Price is valid for up to 9 persons in a car
- Check in at the harbour at least 15 minutes before departure
- Online price low season from 78 €
- Online price high season from 98 €
The online price applies to purchases via the website, in the app or via customer services.
- Harbour price low season from 82 €
- Harbour price high season from 103 €
The harbour price applies to purchases at the harbour.See price calendar.
Buy via scandlines.com, in the Scandlines' app or via customer services 2 hours before departure or at the harbour in the Yellow or Blue lane or with bizz from Brobizz/EasyGo until 15 minutes before departure.
Tickets purchased at the harbour in the Yellow lane or via customer services incur a handling fee from 13 €.
All prices are in EUR.
- Check-in at the harbour up to 15 minutes prior to departure
- Rebooking is possible for a fee from 30 € plus any applicable price difference
- You can rebook directly at the harbour or by calling the Scandlines Service Centre on +49 (0) 381 – 77 88 77 66 no later than 2 hours prior to the booked departure
- Cancellation with refund is only possible if your booking includes the Ticket Refund Service
- Once you have booked your ticket, you have a 24-hour right of withdrawal
- Read more about rebooking or cancelling your ticket
The price is valid for cars up to 6 m in length. A length surcharge is levied for cars longer than 6 m. This is automatically calculated when you make your booking and is charged from 25 € per 2 m.
There is always something good to eat on the Puttgarden-Rødby crossing.
- Scandlines Kitchen serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte dishes
- Scandlines Food Express serves classic cafeteria dishes
- Scandlines Coffee offers coffee and snacks
Book the Scandlines Kitchen breakfast buffet online with your ferry ticket.
Travel using your Smile points
Earn points with SMILE and get extra benefits. The more flexibly you travel, the more points you earn. You can spend points on tickets, on board the ferry or in the BorderShop.Become a SMILE member